Tavistock: Course open update 8.30 greens fully open
1. This is a 4-ball better-ball Stableford event played in pairs, open to men over 60.
2. Stroke allowance is 9/10 of Handicap with a maximum of 22 strokes on the day.
3. Competitors are asked to register in the pro shop on arrival, and to report to the starter at
least 5 minutes before their starting time.
4. For each 2 recorded, players will receive 3 sleeves of balls on handing in their card.
5. Ties will be decided over the last 9,6,3,2, or 1 hole. No player may win more than one
individual prize, such as nearest the pin, longest drive, etc.
6. Competitors are requested to comply with the Club’s dress regulations on the course and
in the clubhouse.
7. Prizewinners must have an active handicap and are expected to attend the prize
presentation. Prizes not collected within one month are forfeit.
8 The only buggies allowed are for single persons with a relevant medical certificate.
The contact for this competition is John Thewlis